Senior GO Developer
01/06/22 7000 – 8500 EUR/monthly Remote
We are a venture studio and services company that develops Web3 infrastructure. We believe that our collective financial and social infrastructure should be open-source, peer-to-peer, and private by default.
We currently employ over 30 engineers, economists, and cryptographers across the globe and work with some of the most ambitious organizations in the business, including Equilibrium, Forte, and XRP Labs to name a few. Our teams are mainly self-organising in that they design their own processes and choose their own tools.
We know that each team and each project is different. Therefore, we try very hard not to mandate unnecessary processes on anyone. We trust our teams to deliver and let them get to work in the way they think is best.
- Designing, implementing, and documenting robust backend systems
- Researching and understanding complex protocols
- Developing mission-critical financial applications in Golang
- Designing and developing testing and quality assurance processes
- Communicating with clients and open source communities
Salary and benefits:
5 weeks of paid holidays
- Experience in leading small teams
- Ability to design fault-tolerant software architectures
- At least 5 years of backend development experience in mission-critical financial software
- At least 1 year of Go development experience
Experience working with globally distributed teams
Full proficiency in English