Salary: 5000 – 7000 USD/month
Client is a Canadian litigation financing firm.
Its lending solutions service the personal injury sector including plaintiffs with pending injury claims, their legal representatives, and the service providers involved in their cases. The firm is registered to conduct business in Ontario, B.C., Alberta, and the Atlantic provinces.
Reporting to the ELFI Salesforce Development Team Leader, you will support the definition of the requirements for projects, firm-wide, to enhance the Salesforce instance, solution the design and implement key technical requirements, from end to end. Area of Responsibility:
● Work closely with the Salesforce Team leader, to plan, implement process and operational changes across the Salesforce instance
● Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
● Collaborate to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions
● Follow the best practices for deployment and DevOps
● Remain current with Salesforce enhancements, technologies, supporting applications and best practices
● Ensure the ongoing operational efficiency of the Salesforce platform and provide on-call support to resolve application issues
● Data migration
● Resolve serious performance-related issues through various techniques, including testing, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling Qualifications:
● Current accredited Salesforce Platform Developer I and/or II Certifications
● 3-5+ years of Salesforce application development experience
● Strong knowledge of CRM software, quality assurance best practices and methodologies
● Experience on continuous integration tools
● Resume of built features/functionality leveraging the full capabilities of the Salesforce Sales/Service cloud platform
● Experience implementing solutions using Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Aura
- Mission Statement We are dedicated to helping those who have been hurt and are in need of financial support.
- Teamwork We share responsibility, accountability and recognition through teamwork. Our success is based on how we work as a team. Integrity We remain fair and honest in all of our relationships and consistently deliver on our commitments. Client Service Excellence We are professional, efficient, honest and empathetic. We aim to exceed client and lawyer expectations in every interaction, while supporting them in their time of need.
- People-First Culture Our team is our most important asset. It is comprised of committed, capable and compassionate people who apply their education and experience to the mission of the firm.
- Effective Communication We share information openly, honestly and are proactive in our delivery and follow-up. We foster an environment that encourages discussion with a view to clear and respectful feedback.
- Team Innovation New ideas and the development/refinement of processes, solutions and cost containment measures, make us more efficient and drive the profitability of our firm.
● Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud experience
● Apex, Triggers, Batch jobs
● Aura Components
● LWC (Lightning Web Components)
● SFDX, VS Code IDE, Continuous integration
● REST and SOAP APIs
● Docusign & Conga is a plus
● Einstein Analytics
● Data migrations