Salary: 24000 – 40000 PLN/mies
Our client – world leader in Real Estate business – is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with React, UI design and mobile experience to join their platform engineering team to implement and support web applications across critical business areas.
As a member of their Leasing Engineering group, they’ll look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write high quality code that is easy to maintain and test
- Strong Experience with Responsive web design
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications
- Experience with React.js and its core principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle
- Experience with React Middleware such as Saga or Redux
- Apply creative solutions to difficult problems to create and scale best in class software products
- Demonstrate capabilities to connect to other REST API or storage systems (SQL or NoSQL based)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Demonstrate skill for performance optimization for both frontend and backend
- Technical Problem Solving: Create reusable components and tools that scale across applications, that can be leveraged to accelerate the engineering and development process
- Ensure design and architecture is extensible across multiple projects and participate in technical design and code reviews
- Work with Product Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development
- Work closely with QA to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements to continuously increase the team’s productivity and efficiency
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in frontend development
- Strong React JS, Redux, Jest, React component UI
- Strong Responsive web design
- Familiarity with design patterns like MVC and MVVM required.