Salary: 100-130 PLN/h NET + VAT
The QA engineer will work close to the Scala/Spark development team and build automatic tests and deployment to support their activity.
About the project:
In an international environment during this project, you will have the chance to work on an advanced data lake solution that serves Europe’s biggest payment services company with currently more than 100 TB of data.
You and your team will be responsible to develop to new features and fulfill the growing business needs as more and more transactions happening every minute of a day.
- Google Cloud Services (GCS) for Data Warehousing
- Terraform for PROD deployments
- Tableau for reporting purposes
- Atlassian products for process management and knowledge sharing
- QA automation moving from Robot FW (automatic test) to GitLab CI
- At least 3 years of experience in the data engineering field;
- Solid background in Good knowledge of Scala with Spark Streaming
- Experience with Python and ElasticSearch
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience building data solutions using big data tools: Airflow, Spark, Kafka;
- Experience with AGILE (Spotify) model and TDD
- Hands-on experience with requirements analysis, design, coding, and testing patterns;
- Has experience in engineering (commercial and open-source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures;
- Excellent communications skills in English (both written and oral);
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.