Salary: 24000 – 27000 PLN/month
We are Fintech startup, crypto asset exchange platform. We are currently a team of 21 (and still growing) located both in London and Dubai.
Our plan is to become the largest regulated exchange globally.
At work, we use Agile methodology and our tech team consists of only senior software engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In this role, you will be required to analyze computer networks, develop and implement
repairs, modifications, and upgrades, and diagnose and resolve system errors or technical
To be a successful senior systems engineer, you should possess advanced knowledge of
hardware and software systems and exceptional analytical thinking abilities. A top-notch
senior systems engineer should be able to effectively resolve technical issues and
implement cost-effective solutions.
- Meeting with the management team to assess and define the system requirements.
- Analyzing network data and infrastructure to determine inefficiencies and problems.
- Developing and designing network architecture and computer systems infrastructure.
- Overseeing the development, installation, configuration, and administration ofcomputer systems.
- Managing project timelines, budgets, and documentation.
- Monitoring computer systems and networks for viruses, malfunctions, and errors.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and developing effective solutions.
- Preparing network analytics, data reports, and operational manuals.
- Training the engineering team on new systems, protocols, and best practices
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, protocols, and best
Experience and skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a systems engineer.
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Linux and Windows.
- Experience with database management software, such as MySQL, Oracle RDBMS, and
Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent scripting skills with knowledge of programming languages, such as Java and
- Good knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP, IP, and OSI models.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilitiesGood organisational skills.
- Good understanding of how a brokerage or exchange works.
Experience with Azure (or other Cloud Providers like AWS or GCP), Infrastructure as
code and ability to write Terraform scripts is a must.
- Must have experience build-pipelines and CI/CD.
- Dev Ops experience is a must.
Must have experience with building infrastructure for Financial/Trading systems.
- Demonstratable documentation skills.
- Ability to clearly present technical information in a structured manner.
- Flexible and open-minded, able to adapt within a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work in both a team and on own initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.