Salary: 120-180 PLN/h NET + VAT
As a Data Engineer on this particular project You will mainly work on the backend area, you will be responsible for SQL pipeline maintenance and development in Airflow and BigQuery.
You will also develop data import pipelines from Cloud Storage to BigQuery.
Our client provides integrated, data-driven solutions that help inspire, attract and win ideal visitors for any destination (DMO=Destination Marketing Organization) from any predefined origin market.
This platform helps DMO-s to spend their marketing/ad budget in the “most” effective manner, applying campaigns, targeting the most promising users.
- Google Cloud Services (GCS) for Data Warehousing
- Terraform for PROD deployments
- Tableau for reporting purposes
- Atlassian products for process management and knowledge sharing
- Scala + Functional Programming
- Experience in cloud technologies like GCP (ideally) or AWS or Azure or Snowflake, etc.
- Data pipeline framework knowledge – Beam (ideally), Flink, Spark, etc.
- Big Data experience or experience working with a big amount of data (they manage petabytes of data daily)
- Software engineering expertise/exposure
- Self-driven and able to work autonomously (they won’t tell how to do the task in detail)
- Able to deal with uncertainties and clarifies things in his/her own