Salary: 120-160 PLN/h NET + VAT
As a Data Engineer on this particular project You will mainly work on the backend area, you will be responsible for SQL pipeline maintenance and development in Airflow and BigQuery.
You will also develop data import pipelines from Cloud Storage to BigQuery.
Our client provides integrated, data-driven solutions that help inspire, attract and win ideal visitors for any destination (DMO=Destination Marketing Organization) from any predefined origin market.
This platform helps DMO-s to spend their marketing/ad budget in the “most” effective manner, applying campaigns, targeting the most promising users.
- Google Cloud Services (GCS) for Data Warehousing
- Terraform for PROD deployments
- Tableau for reporting purposes
- Atlassian products for process management and knowledge sharing
- Good understanding of ETL processes
- Experience in developing and maintaining ETL jobs/data pipelines
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced/Intermediate BigQuery
- Basic/Intermediate Python
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Experience with Tableau (only an advantage)
- Excellent communications skills in English (both written and oral);
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.