Senior UX/UI Designer
We are an EdTech Startup with the mission to push the nursery market into the 21st
century through the power of technology. Expect a lively & dynamic working environment. Our
motivation stems from improving outcomes for children, ensuring parents are involved in their
children’s development, while also empowering Early Years professionals with a better work-life
balance & promoting growth, efficiency, and scalability in businesses. We have seen significant
traction over the past 3 years and are now expanding heavily to solidify our position as the number
???? We are currently looking for 3 experienced Product Designers to grow our product team to 6
people. This will be a great opportunity to shape our team and processes together as we grow.
As a Product Designer, you will work on our SaaS web app and mobile app across a broad range of
features from child education to finance and HR. We are looking for an all-rounder with in-depth
knowledge of UX & UI best practices. You should be a self-starter who pushes forward on your goals
and proactively collaborates with stakeholders, team members and users to get the knowledge you
need to create exceptional digital experiences. You will be part of a product team and work closely
with over 12 engineers.
What you will do:
● Create comprehensive concepts and designs including customer journey maps, user flows,
wireframes and high fidelity prototypes.
● Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimise our web platform, mobile app
and website, using external sources of inspiration and best practices.
● Collaborate to create engaging UX & UI solutions with the business, product and
● Validate your ideas with internal stakeholders, customers and end-users.
● Salary: Competitive salary for international candidates.
● Start Date: ASAP
● Location: Remote with occasional trips to our London and Poland based offices.
● Company Size: 35 employees based across the UK and Poland.
- Assess, define, and develop a rich user interface and experience across scalable and distributed sites and systems
- Integrate with product managers, designers, and the rest of the engineering team to create an elegant, responsive, and scalable user experience
- Partner closely with the engineering team to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes