03/06/22 7000 – 8500 EUR/monthly Remote
We are a venture studio and services company that develops Web3 infrastructure. We believe that our collective financial and social infrastructure should be open-source, peer-to-peer, and private by default.
We currently employ over 30 engineers, economists, and cryptographers across the globe and work with some of the most ambitious organizations in the business, including Equilibrium, Forte, and XRP Labs to name a few. Our teams are mainly self-organising in that they design their own processes and choose their own tools.
We know that each team and each project is different. Therefore, we try very hard not to mandate unnecessary processes on anyone. We trust our teams to deliver and let them get to work in the way they think is best.
- Researching and understanding complex protocols
- Designing, implementing, and documenting distributed systems
- Developing protocols or protocol-driven applications in Rus
- Designing and developing testing and quality assurance processes
- Communicating with clients or open source communities
Salary and benefits:
5 weeks of paid holidays
- Experience in systems programming
- Ability to design interoperable software architectures
- At least 5+ years of experience in collaborative software development and 1+ year in Rust