Senior PHP Developer
10/10/22 5000 – 6000 EUR/Month Remote
We at Silverbird are building the first digital bank for international trade. We are here
to change the perception of banking services around the world. We are motivated to
help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us.
We as Silverbirdies are just as risk-averse as any traditional bank. What sets us
apart is our mission to make international business payments inclusive – we treat our
customers as friends, not threats.
Definition of the role:
Already 200 companies have chosen us as a partner and have not regretted it. We
know that another 500 companies will join us before the end of the year.
This means that we will increase our workload by a factor of 3.That’s why we have
now entered the market looking for additional hands and opened a Senior PHP
- Participate in building the right development culture, implement best practices.
- Together with the team, design an architecture based on microservices and integration with 3rd party services.
- Pay attention to Security.
- Participate in the establishment of CI / CD.
- Define a strategy for technical solutions for MVP and long-term development of the project
- 5+ years of experience in development.
- 2+ years of experience with the Symfony/Laravel framework.
- Availability of completed projects for the development of fault-tolerant systems
- Broad knowledge of technologies, frameworks, environments and development tools. In terms of knowledge, the priority is no longer on one specific technology, but on the heterogeneity of knowledge
- Deep understanding of modern principles and technologies for developing web and mobile applications, fault-tolerant, and microservice systems.
- Ability to implement standards, set tasks, accept work, and conduct code reviews.
- Understanding the principles of information security, methods of information protection.
- Knowledge of technologies: PHP (Symfony5), MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, git, Docker;
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and approaches.
- A secure job in a successful, internationally active company
- Remote work and flexible work schedule
- 28 vacation days and 10 sick days per year with 100% payment.
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- International environment with a multi-cultural team