Senior Marketing Manager
We are leaders in our industries. Brands that evoke emotions and tell stories. We are the absolute leader in ski and snowboard tourism in Poland, present in the market for 15 years. Our trips have featured performances by artists such as Dawid Podsiadło, Pro8l3m, Modestep, Mrozu, Brodka, Nosowska, and others. In our trip portfolio, we have Helicamp, Freestyle Week, and Music Fest, among others. is a legendary, rapidly growing brand at the intersection of lifestyle and sport.
We are a team of people with an absolute passion for winter and summer sports, people who are truly passionate about their work! We are looking for someone similar to us – with the energy to take action, lots of ideas, and a very good work culture.
What awaits you?
You will be responsible for co-creating and implementing the marketing strategy for two leading brands, as well as to a lesser extent for the Dobry Warun brand. Your task will be to manage all marketing activities to achieve the strategy and established KPIs. It will be up to you to determine how to divide the work among yourself, the team, and the marketing agencies and freelancers we work with.
What is important to us?
- An entrepreneurial mindset, which means efficient resource management (time, people, money).
- Very good knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, paid marketing, marketing automation, social media).
- Strategic thinking – seeing the big picture, not just the details.
- Feedback culture – we see feedback as a reward.
- Managing complex projects for two brands.
- It is very important to us that you understand our clients – that’s why we are looking for candidates who, like us, have a passion for outdoor winter sports such as snowboarding/skiing or summer sports like kiteboarding/windsurfing/surfing.
- The ability to use modern digital marketing tools (we use, among others, HubSpot, Semrush, Google Analytics) and productivity-enhancing tools (e.g., ClickUp, Asana, Trello, Zapier).
It is also important to us what kind of person you are. Whether you feel our brands, the atmosphere of the Alps, the people, the music, and the activities in the unique environment. Is marketing something you could call your passion?
What will you be responsible for?
- Implementing the marketing strategy for all brands.
- Marketing automation (we have a lot of data from which we can create great actions) implementing HubSpot.
- Building a marketing team (including effective task allocation and enforcement).
- Designing and implementing SEO.
- Product development.
- Developing projects such as the SnowShow Academy and the ZIMNO blog, among others.
- Content creation – coordinating and conceptualizing the creation of interesting video forms, photos, and other advertising creations, including coordinating ZIMNO lookbooks or SnowShow Music Fest aftermovies.
- Offline marketing (banners, materials for recurring events).
What will you get from us?
- Responsibility for the marketing budget and unlimited possibilities for its rational use.
- Support from the CEO, a marketing enthusiast, who will support you but also expect constructive suggestions and decisions based on numbers and data.
- Collaboration with a positively driven team of passionate individuals in what they do and where they work.
- Private medical care at Enelmed.
- Multisport card subsidy.
- Discount for purchases at the ZIMNO store and a valuable gift voucher.
- Participation in our trips, including SnowShow Music Fest.
- Various forms of collaboration, including B2B cooperation.
Please apply if you are a person who sees the big picture, not just the details, and at the same time,