Senior Fullstack Ruby on Rails
Opinion Stage is looking for an experienced developer to be part of a small team working to build the next generation of quizzes and surveys.
Who are we?
Opinion Stage is a SaaS platform for creating visual conversational quizzes, polls, and surveys that drive top business results. Our quizzes and surveys are used by our clients to engage audiences, generate leads, provide actionable insights, drive sales/revenue, and more. Opinion Stage is used by customers such as NBC, Microsoft, Pepsico & Uber. We are a global remote-first team committed to building the most engaging and best-converting quizzes and surveys on the planet. For more information, refer to our website -> https://www.opinionstage.com/
Who are you?
- An experienced full-stack developer with 5+ years of development experience.
- Have 3+ years of hands-on Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Can lead the development of features end-to-end (front end, back end, database, etc.)
- Focus on quality and best practice coding (important).
- Good communication skills in English and in general.
- Ready to do long-term challenging tasks
- Highly reliable and trustworthy.
What will you be doing?
- Key member of a small team leading the core platform development.
- Build and improve the Opinion Stage core.
- Build the next generation of the Opinion Stage survey creation platform.
- Keep up with new development technologies and best practices.
- Develop new features end-to-end.
- Improve existing features.
- Resolve technical customer issues.