You like to be involved in new exiting projects?
You have an interest for Fitness?
If you said Yes to both, then we should talk.
Accolade Pro is a new kind of Sales Software for Gyms which recently won an innovation prize delivered by the European Union.Our ambition is to become the market leader in this field in the coming years.
To do so, we focus on the staff user experience so selling at a gym becomes intuitive: Our software makes it easy to monitor customers behaviors leading to sales. As a result the staff is more effective, clients are more satisfied, and it creates more revenue for gym owners We are already working with leading Fitness operators and just got additional funding… It is now a perfect time to join us!
About the role:
Your mission will be to build from the ground up the software by leveraging the experience acquired during the Beta. Your tasks will be as following:
- Architecture & implementation of the Mobile application
- Exciting team collaboration to build a consistent, most cost effective & responsive application
- Being creative and coming -up with new ideas
- Clean & readable code
- Being in direct contact with our clients for conception and training purposes
- Possibility to travel to various European locations to visit the gyms, meet the end-users and understand their workflows
Who we are looking for:
You should ABSOLUTELY love fitness or at least be a regular sport practitioner
- 2–3 years experience React
- Knowledge in Typescript, node.js, PostgreSQL.
- Agile methodology & Continuous Delivery
- Miro & Git
- Love to learn with the ability to learn fast
- Creative and coming –up with new ideas
- Customer / end user obsession (yes, obsession is the right word)
- You enjoy working within a startup environment
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in Serverless
- Worked on Multi–platform project (React+React Native)
- Additional European language fluency – French is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Remote work
- Sport card
- Private medical care
- Opportunity for growth and leadership (Tech lead and CTO potential)
- Amazing learning potential: being at the center of a startup which is at an early stage with a validated product-market fit