Applied Blockchain is a leading edge web3 software development company. Based in London and Porto (Portugal), Applied Blockchain has an expert team of close to 100 developers creating cutting-edge solutions for innovative clients in various sectors. Clients include Shell (also an investor in the company), Algorand, Chainlink and Ledger.
We are building a new generation of decentralised solutions, working through some of the most interesting technical problems in this field such as data privacy, identity and wallet management, smart contract design, advanced cryptography and data security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the planning and implementation of agile software development projects.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Defining and managing a project’s scope, goals and sprints.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines, including sprint management and backlog definition.
- Organising daily stand-ups and coordinating the project team.
- Resource planning and allocation.
- Quality assurance.
- Carrying out risk assessment.
- Managing project administration, Kanban boards, tickets and other documentation.
- Managing budgetary objectives.
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Managing client relationships and client meetings.
- Tracking project performance.
- Project evaluations and results measurement.
- Experience delivering agile software development projects on time and on budget for at least 5 years
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience working with agile methods and platforms including JIRA, Zube, Trello, GitHub
- Passion and curiosity for new technologies and Blockchain specifically.
- Good analytical and evaluation skills.
- Excellent communications (up /down/peers).
- Experience in capturing and managing the stakeholders expectations.
- Attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Can-do attitude.
- Team player with a robust work ethic who enjoys shared success.
- Ability to plan, organise, structure and prioritise work.
Nice to Have:
- C1 or above English.
- Graduate degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or any related subject.
- Experience working in a fast moving, innovative startup environment
- “Hybrid Flex Work” (you decide, every week, if you want to work full remote, hybrid, or physically in our office)
- Full Healthcare Insurance for you, and with the possibility of adding your partner and children.
- 1000 euros annual allowance for Training (up to 50% of this value can be used for you to buy work station equipment to work from home).
- 5 days/per year for Training.
- In-person fun team events/team buildings every 3 months.
- Company equipment and Onboarding kit.
- Annual Bonus (dependant on company and personal performance).
- Stock Option Plan.
- Paid subscription of a mental health support app.
- Birthday Off.
- Amazing referral programme.