- Do you want to be part of a committed team that makes it possible for the whole company to understand the customer’s needs, offer unique insights, and become a data driven company?
- To work in an environment where the team is fully capable of taking decisions, continuously learning new things, and building the most valuable data platform in Nordics?
- To apply your skills leveraging new architectures (Data Mesh), fully cloud based technologies (Snowflake, Kubernetes, Glue, Prometheus, Grafana) and act as enabler for closing down legacy platforms at the same time as we build for increased data utilization?
If the answer is yes, please come and join us on a journey in building the most valuable data platform!
The data platform team provides tools and infrastructure for data analysts, data scientists and business stakeholders to efficiently work with large amounts of data, discover unique insights, and present them in the best possible way.
You and your team will shape our solution in modern data technologies. Working with stakeholders, users, and other teams to build, innovate, continuously improve both our data platform, and our ways of working.
- You want to work as data engineer on an autonomous team
- Holds previous experience in building, improving, and monitoring data pipelines (ETL/ELT) for big data environments and enabling machine learning
- Have good knowledge of Python, Java, SQL, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS (S3, EKS, SageMaker, Glue, Redshift), Spark, Prometheus, Grafana
- Have an agile mindset and believes in CI/CD way of working
- True team player and loves helping others
- Always ready for learning new technologies and skills
We are looking for people who want to work on teams that take joint ownership in development, lift each other, pair/mob program, and take great responsibility together.
- Python (Pandas, PySpark),
- Scalable storage (S3, BLob, HDFS)
- Working with us you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of a culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward.
- Every employee is important for the company’s success, and you will always have an impact through your work.
- We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.