Node.js Backend developer
Justt is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants.
Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a
hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the
As a Developer, you’ll be a significant part in leading our technology evolution. You’ll
develop, design, refactor and restructure complex scalable systems.
What you will do:
- Design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback to
ensure code quality and share knowledge.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to
drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges, integrate data
- 3+ years experience with Node.js
- Experience with asynchronous executions concepts
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD + design patterns
- Hands-on experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Mysql,
MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Stacks of motivation, independence and a thirst for learning
- A Doer, a winner, a savvy technologist and a team player