Mid/Senior QA Engineer
Finalto (https://www.finalto.com/) is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and
well-established business traded on London Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index with a market cap of over $2.5bn. We are market leaders in in next-generation B2C and B2B multi-channel trading software, systems and services.
- Experience in GUI testing
- Should be able to find and identify root cause and consequences of issue
- Understanding of the software release process
- Should have experience with frequent releases and constantly changing requirements
- Basic written and spoken communication skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Working knowledge in Product organization with agile methodology
- Experience working in a global organization
- Experience in Mobile devices testing
- Testing knowledge on backend applications in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with REST architecture
- Functional testing of GUI components.
- Smoke and sanity testing of new releases and patches.
- Testing integration between components of the web applications, desktop application and backend components.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and root cause analysis activities during UAT and in production.
- Testing applications on iOS and Android devices.
- Test cases, test plans, bugs creation and maintaining.
This position requires coming to the office in Warsaw 2 days a week