- Magento 2 experience
- Communication skillExperience working with cross functional teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Tech, etc.)
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations and use data storytelling
- Detail-oriented, organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to feedback, and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Works well with driven, urgent sales personnel and high-need clients
- Fluent English
We are looking for a Magento Developer to join a leading company in Magento Ecommerce Development and the biggest Magento open-source contributor!
We’re working 100% remotely and only 7 hours a day! We also include 26 days of paid holidays.
Contribute to the design and development of world-class e-commerce solutions
Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project
Have fun at work!
The company offers:
Being a part of the #1 Magento Contributor of 2018 and 2019
7 hours/day work day
Top hardware equipment
Constant compensation updates
Possibility of contributing to Magento during a workday
Certification, conference trips, etc. paid by Atwix
Paid time off
Offline get-together at least 2 times a year