- Very good knowledge of GO
- Ability to work with data
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to write tests
- Experience in working with cloud technologies is welcome
Creating a modern framework to handle data transfer, synchronization, data quality, automatic deployment and various cloud environment configurations.
A 200 person company that is a leader in data-related solutions and Tableau applications.
– Building and developing software
– Creating infrastructure and strategy for SLA monitoring
– Creating test units
– Configuration of automation tools
Our client is an innovator in the data warehousing industry so this is a project that will help you spread your wings and learn a lot – it’s modern and the team is the best of the best.