Fullstack React + Node.js
As a world leader in the fight against illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants, we have developed a chargeback mitigation solution that utilizes smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants while achieving the highest overall success rates in the industry. We are currently seeking a Senior FullStack Developer to join our team. As a Senior FullStack Developer, you will play a significant role in leading our technology evolution. You will be responsible for developing, designing, refactoring, and restructuring complex, scalable systems.
As a Senior FullStack Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing well-crafted, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Being a key contributor to the R&D team.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrating complex data storage solutions.
- Participating in code reviews, evaluating implementations, and providing feedback to ensure code quality and sharing knowledge.
To excel in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with web frameworks such as React (Preferred) or Angular.
- 4+ years of experience with node.js, Go, Java, or Python.
- A proactive, goal-oriented, and collaborative technologist.
- High motivation, independence, and a strong desire for continuous learning.
- Proven experience with asynchronous execution concepts.
- Strong object-oriented programming (OOP) and object-oriented design (OOD) skills, including knowledge of design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with SQL & NoSQL databases, such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, and Redis.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Experience working in Start-Ups is a significant advantage.
- Experience working in Nest.js is also a significant advantage.
- Good understanding of modern Stream Processing and Event Sourcing paradigms.
- Experience in the design and implementation of highly scalable & distributed web applications.