Fullstack Developer (PHP + Vuejs)
What we’re looking for:
- Work in tandem with our existing three full-stack developers and our CEO who functions as a product manager.
- Make it easier for researchers to develop advanced surveys in an intuitive tool. This includes developing capabilities in the areas of advanced survey programming logic, distribution (email, SMS), and in-tool analysis and dashboarding.
You may be a good fit if:
- Have Experience building software with Laravel and VueJS
- Experience with and understanding of version control (Git)
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Proficiency with Relational databases (MySQL), data modeling, and querying
- Thrive in a collaborative environment building products from the ground up.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before.
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with cloud platform management: DigitalOcean / AWS.
- Linux / Ubuntu experience.
- Docker containers and Docker Swarm.
- Understanding of Redis-based caches and queues.
The team is based in Denver, Colorado (US), with developers in Kashmir, India, as well as Istanbul, Turkey.
Overlap: Developers work in their timezones without any overlap. Occasionally there will be catch-ups with all teams in the evening hours.
Paid days off: We do provide 25 total paid days off (holidays + personal days), but this number has some flexibility as needed. We ask devs to fill in their country / religious holidays in a Google sheet which we will approve. For example, the US has 12 paid country holidays.
Devs then log their individual personal days off in that same Google sheet to track total paid days off in one place. As a full-stack engineer, you should be comfortable wearing many hats. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines. Open communication and healthy debate are paramount to your success within the team. Have the passion it takes to build a world-class product? Take the first step by applying! Compensation is dependent upon experience.