We are a purpose-driven company focused on making the overall population fitter, healthier, and happier by providing a 360-degree personalized approach to weight care for tens of thousands of people worldwide. We are customer-obsessed, authentic, and super pumped to create innovative tech solutions that are accessible and will impact and improve the lives of our customers.
We are different. We provide a science-backed, comprehensive program personalized to users’ biology and lifestyle and supported by 1-on-1 coaching. It’s the safest and most effective way to improve metabolic health and achieve sustained weight care.
You will be joining a strong team of >70 people with high talent density who enjoy working in our fast-paced, 100%-remote environment. Our team is fully international and passionate about building the future of health and weight care for our customers.
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to create a UI application using React and related technologies. As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring high performance, scalability, and reliability of software solutions aligned with our mission. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, and product managers, to deliver results in a consistent, sustainable way. The successful candidate will have a passion for innovation, staying up-to-date with emerging technologies, and excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams in a remote environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development of UI applications using React (React Native would be a big plus), ensuring high performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Define quality guidelines.
- Architecture Definition.
- Mentoring other developers.
- 4+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer using React.
- Deep knowledge of Web UI technologies: React, Typescript.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good understanding of REST API.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams in a remote environment.
- Passion for innovation and staying up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or proven work experience in this field.
- Focus on quality, details, pixel perfect, and meeting user needs.
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
Nice To Haves:
- Node.js experience.
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
- Flexible, remote working environment.
- In-person company retreats and virtual gatherings.
- Apple laptop and equipment for your needs.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Work with incredibly talented colleagues.
Life at our company:
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a group that picks each other up, collaborates daily, and works hard, fast, and smart because they’re motivated and passionate about being the best in the industry. We thrive on innovation, we push the boundaries, and we’re proud of the work we do that really helps thousands of people live happier and healthier lives!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.