22/03/23 28000 – 30000 PLN/MONTH Remote
Our client is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector. We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%! Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us. If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the VP of Engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in blockchain development is a big plus.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Knowledge of TypeScript / Node.js. Bash and Go/Rust/C++ is a nice bonus.
- Experience with setting up load balancers, reverse proxies and web servers.
- Comfortable with containerization and container orchestration (Docker, k8s)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following infrastructure as code technologies: Ansible, Terraform/Pulumi, Helm..
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines (GHA, CircleCI…)
- Using infrastructure monitoring tools like Prometheus with Grafana Dashboard
- Managing logs with Loki or ElasticSearch
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Benefits of working at
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Attractive salary package
- Commission based on performance
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Clear targets and clear rewards when you crush them
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression