10/10/22 9000 – 9300 USD/Month Remote
Cycode is a complete software supply chain security solution that provides visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the SDLC. Cycode integrates with DevOps tools and infrastructure providers, hardens their security postures by implementing consistent governance, and reduces the risk of breaches with a series of scanning engines that look for issues like hardcoded secrets, infrastructure as code misconfigurations, code leaks, and more. Our technology stack: Multi–cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure); Kubernetes (Native, GKE, EKS, K3S, AKS); Code (Python, Node.js, Go, Bash); Databases (MongoDB, ArangoDB, Postgres, Prometheus, BigQuery); CI/CD (GitLab CI, CircleCi); IaC (Terraform).
About the role:
Сycode is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to provide strong technical skills, increase operational efficiency, design and implement scalable systems to keep Cycode running smoothly, and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high–performance R&D department and work with cutting–edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment. This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of cybersecurity and break new ground in source code security using the best practices to protect and control your software supply chain. You’ll work alongside a dynamic team of experts on a passionate mission to make an impact as well as a top–notch network of legendary cybersecurity luminaries.
- Devise and implement innovative ideas for solving hard technical
problems involving distributed systems at scale and security;
Suggest novel approaches to problems and drive the team to think outside of the box;
Engage in and improve the whole services lifecycle from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement;
Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity;
Ensure critical system security through the use of best–in–class cloud security solutions;
Work with R&D teams to plan a CI/CD process to deliver predictable builds of measurable quality, to characterize and optimize the overall system performance;
Take a fundamental part in designing a multi cloud and on–prem infrastructure.
- 4+ years DevOps experience;
- Proven production experience with deploying, running and operating complex, high availability and large–scale web applications on Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform or similar;
- Understanding the role of reliability engineering.
- Proven production experience with monitoring and observability tools as Grafana and prometheus;
- Deep understanding of scalable distributed systems and microservices architecture patterns;
- Deep understanding of Linux OS internals and troubleshooting;
- Proven production experience with containerization and container orchestration;
Good understanding of security–related technologies and concepts;
Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Go;
Proven production experience with IaC tooling as Terraform;
Good understanding and experience with databases.
- Work in a highly professional team with a friendly community spirit and
- Paid vacation — 20 business days per year, 100% sick leave payment
- 5 sick days per year
- Equipment provision (with buyback or return upon the contract termination)
- Care package: Health insurance (after the end of the probationary period) + English classes 2 times a week (online)
- 50% tuition reimbursement (courses, certifications, attendance of professional events, etc.)
- Legal and Accounting support in Poland,
- Additional relocation benefits (if relevant)