DevOps Engineer with GCP
16/03/23 6500 – 7500 USD/MONTH Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps engineer to set up a team from scratch for a maintainable codes, help establish the processes, and help define the architecture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The project is currently under NDA and we can only provide limited details. In short, the project involves building aflexible and scalable payment gateway that handles a high number of transactions.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is a leading payment service and solutions provider. It is a full-service provider (FSP) that unites complex payment processes into one single ecosystem. Our client provides a unified, streamlined, and convenient option for those looking for payment services without having to individually handle the multiple facets of payment processing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ample experience in Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience in continuous deployment, build systems & sandbox management;
- Experience using Terraform, Kubernetes;
- Proven experience in building highly secured infrastructure;
- Experience in using TeamCity (nice to have: CircleCI or other CI/CD tools);
- Good knowledge of Scripting: Bash, Powershell (2+ years);
- Experience in common open-source monitoring/metric/build software;
- Exceptional understanding of service quality, live maintenance, and data integrity;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in site reliability development;
- Knowledge of L2/L3 networking fundamentals and technologies;
- Understanding of TCP/IP and load balancing;
- Experience in common open-source software such as PostgresSQL, Varnish, Redis, Memcached, Apache, NGINX; 4+ years of experience as DevOps;
- Support and improve the continuous integration process to allow consistently successful deployments and faster and simpler maintenance;
- Streamline/automate management and monitoring in all environments;
- Streamline/automate CI/CD process;
- Design and build tools, technologies, and processes that help development and support teams achieve their goals more efficiently;
- Create cutting-edge technologies that are critical to the business and with such impact that they would be on par with those typically open-sourced to help the community at large.
Over 60% of our candidates get invited to an interview with our Clients.
Apply with the form below and we will reach out to you in the next 24h