03/04/23 21000 – 23000 PLN/MONTH Hybrid
In this role you will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, and management of our DevOps infrastructure and processes and releasing new product versions. You’ll work closely with various stakeholders to understand their needs for deployment automation. Given that understanding, you will make recommendations and provide self-service offerings that enable stakeholders to deploy, monitor, and maintain their services.
Your daily tasks:
- Development and implementation of DevOps strategies, processes, and best practices
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the DevOps infrastructure
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best practices
- Support system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Support development teams to integrate their applications into the production AWS environment
- Technical communication with internal technical teams and external partners
So, what skills, knowledge and experience do you have?
- Minimum 3+ years of working on DevOps and AWS cloud
- Overall 8+ years of experience within an information technology environment
- Experience with infrastructure as a code
- Exposure to working in an international business that works cross-culturally
- Working on cloud environments that have been created by code (required)
- Strong knowledge of Linux Systems, mainly Debian based ones
- Basic knowledge of AWS services (required)
- Basic knowledge of serverless computing – Lamda, API Gateway
- Basic application knowledge: MySQL, OpenVPN, Bitbucket, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins,
- AWS Services
- Developing CI/CD implementations
- Kubernetes container orchestration
- Configuration management, version management
- Infrastructure as a code with Terraform
- Linux administration
- Python scripting
- Database administration basics with MySQL
- Fluent in verbal and written English (essential)
You will work with people that are passionate about what we do and be a part of a team that has ambitious plans for growth. You will love working with us, if you enjoy a truly international work environment and being part of an international HUB team. You like to be trusted to take responsibility for your tasks; you value friendly and open work culture and appreciate good teamwork.
Over 60% of our candidates get invited to an interview with our Clients.
Apply with the form below and we will reach out to you in the next 24h