Data Engineer / DB integration Engineer
16/03/23 5500 – 6500 USD/MONTH Remote
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced DB integration engineer with strong knowledge of ETL design and development to join our ranks and help refine a medical research portal. As a DB integration engineer, you will be responsible for designing, expanding, and maintaining complex financial ETL procedures for a huge medical research organization.
About the project:
The project we are working on consists of a web-based application with over 10,000 current users; It is developed for the entire research community to review, monitor, and manage research portfolios. The main goal of the project is to unite distributed and complex organizational processes into one application and help alleviate administrative burdens.
Team: 20 back-end engineers, 4 front-end engineers, 4 DBAs, 1 UX designer, 8 QA/BA, and 1 PM.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of ETL design and development;
- Strong experience in T-SQL procedures, functions, triggers, views, etc.;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016/2019 and Azure SQL MI;
- Strong experience with SSIS;
- Proficient in writing and optimizing complex SQL queries;
- Upper-intermediate English or above.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Azure Data Factory;
- Experience with Azure Databricks.
- Create, extend, and maintain ETL feeds;
- Analyze existing solutions and propose optimizations;
- Participate in financial system migration.
Over 60% of our candidates get invited to an interview with our Clients.
Apply with the form below and we will reach out to you in the next 24h