18/05/23 70 – 80 MXN/MONTH Remote
The Senior Consumer Strategy Consultant will be part of the Consulting Services team. Working firsthand with our clients, you will be expected to deliver a high level of service: building the marketing vision for data–driven connected consumer journey, roadmap and execution plans for our enterprise clients; ensuring successful delivery and optimizations to a high standard. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Services, you will work together to build up the transition to a data–driven marketing consultancy approach. Underlying this delivery role, you will be expected to build a long–term client relationship built on trust.
The Senior Consumer Strategy role is ultimately responsible for ensuring that our clients’ business objectives are understood and translated into best–in–class consumer data strategies that are build on the businesses’ key priorities and pillars, measured against tangible KPIs and ultimately driving ROI. The role of the Senior Consumer Strategy consultant involves the long–term planning and client strategy generation, fed into day–to–day plans and roadmap.
This will include responsibilities such as the following:
- Ownership of client’s data strategy and the customer journey across the full marketing spectrum, using research and data insights to drive business effectiveness.
- Lead clients’ customer experience strategy from ideation through to delivery
- Produce high–quality solutions that deliver measurable value and growth of our clients’ consumer experience vision
- Define, explore, track and optimize and brand interactions and engagement throughout the marketing consumer journey
- Elevate client’s approach to data acquisition and activation across the funnel, to maximize actionable insights over their marketing personas
- Work closely with the Technical Implementation teams to fully understand a client’s martech stack capability and opportunities
- Supporting and consulting on necessary organizational/business change to accommodate new ways of working and maximise ROI from investment in tech and data–driven marketing
- Conduct training, deliver presentations, and lead meetings with clients and partners.
- Drive innovation – proactively suggest new propositions and opportunities to include in client’s roadmap and CX vision/technology partners to allow us to offer unique and cutting–edge solutions to our clients.
- Given their day–to–day relationships with clients, members of the Strategic Service team will, where applicable, be tasked with strengthening and expanding our client relationships at all levels of the client organization. This will include the following responsibilities.
- Supporting with upsell of available services to include additional resource
- Introducing clients to the suite of products
- Using client experience to help develop the suite of products
- Strengthen CX marketing journey–driven consultancy and methodologies
- 5+ years of experience Consumer, Data, Brand or CRM strategy or in digital product development in an agency or relevant field
- Experience in using marketing automation platforms, and CRM
- Experience in preparing and facilitating consumer journey strategy workshops
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
- Track record of successfully delivering consumer data strategic work for clients with demonstrated results and effectiveness
- A deep understanding of digital client strategy, digital transformation and brand experiences, and marketing technology that powers them
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to apply both a macro and micro lens to an clients challenges and prioritise complex outcomes.
- Experience in developing digital strategy or transformation roadmaps
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members.
Led by some of the most innovative, experienced people in Data & Martech, was created with the sole purpose of helping companies generating ROI from their investment in data and technology. We work with the biggest brands, media companies and most innovative, cutting–edge technology platforms. People who have built or used tech platforms first–hand. We don’t theorise. We do. Our approach to data has led to us growing rapidly and we are proud to say that we now count some of the most recognisable marketer and publisher brands around as our clients – including the likes of Heineken, Mars, Sony, Dolce & Gabbana, and many more. A career at our company will give you first–hand experience of new technologies and exposure to larger multinational companies. With HQs across the globe (New York, Mexico City, London, Milan, Sidney, Melbourne), We are a fast moving and exciting place to work with a vibrant atmosphere and the opportunity for all to develop themselves alongside some of the best people in the industry.
Over 60% of our candidates get invited to an interview with our Clients.
Apply with the form below and we will reach out to you in the next 24h